17 August 2006

Dissertation pressure

The pressure of the dissertation is all over me now, since there are only more than 3 weeks left before the 15 Sep. deadline. Furthermore, I have already booked the ticket of 13 Sep. to China, so the deadline is practically 12 Sep. for me.

Although the deadline is coming, I am still in the stage of downloading data and choosing from methodologies, which is very important for our master of science dissertation. I always have some problems with concentration before the deadline and have wasted too much time on those movies and tv series. Shame on me!

No matter what's going on, I still cannot help feeling excited about the thought of going back home after this one long year. I miss everything in China, friends, family, especially the Chinese foods. But before that, let me focus on getting over with the dissertation first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You started English too! Great!

Good luck with your work. You will be fine, just keep working on it. Believe yourself all will be paid back in the end!

Rising said...

Thank you. Good luck with you too.