8 February 2007

Going Home

Tomorrow I am going to my parents' place in Huludao city. It is another place that I call home, which makes much more sense than the place I am currently living in. Although I just returned a couple of months ago, I still miss my dad and mum very much. It's not just about nice food and no home-cleaning, although they are certainly pluses. I like walking with my dad after dinner, enjoy teaching my mother English, and everything. And I have a lot of fun playing games with them. I can really feel peaceful in my heart at home.

Recently, I have been studying, working, and studying again away from home. So I can only stay with my parents for less than three weeks each year. Even though they don't talk about it, I know they miss me a lot. I believe that old people's utmost joy comes from being with their family. Since I have the time this year, at least for now, I would like to stay with them as long as possible. They say that there is no place like home and a person with parents should never travel far away from home. How true!

No comments: